Dealing with a foreclosure? Maybe you have had a foreclosure in the past? If you answered "yes" to those questions and you are looking for a new or used car loan in FORT WALTON BEACH, FL, Toyota of Fort Walton Beach can help!
Even if you have a foreclosure on your record or are currently going through a foreclosure, you can get a hassle-free auto loan for your next vehicle purchase from our friendly financing staff. We have helped hundreds of shoppers from Pensacola, Panama City, Wright, and Navarre get personalized bad credit loans after a foreclosure. A reliable vehicle is the key to keeping up your current lifestyle after a foreclosure, so count on Toyota of Fort Walton Beach for your bad credit auto loan needs.
If you are applying for a bad credit vehicle loan after a foreclosure, keep these facts in mind:
- You can get a bad credit or sub-prime loan whether even if the foreclosure process is not yet complete.
- You can get a vehicle loan whether you are currently living in the foreclosed property or not.
- If you are still living at the foreclosed property, lenders can use your mortgage payment in calculating your debt-to-income ratio.
- If you no longer reside at the foreclosed property, most lenders will use your current rent or mortgage payment when calculating your debt-to-income ratio.
- You may need to make an increased down payment; about 20% - 50% of the value.
- Know that the length of your bad credit auto loan term will be shorter than terms offered for a conventional auto loan. Most bad credit loans will have a term of 2 to 4 years and may incur slightly higher monthly payments than a conventional loan.
- Know that it is possible that your interest rate might be higher with a bad credit car loan that it would be with a conventional car loan.
Apply for financing today with Toyota of Fort Walton Beach FORT WALTON BEACH; use our secure online credit application now!