2016 Toyota Corolla for Sale in Fort Walton Beach, FL
The Compact Car Worth Your While
For a compact car that goes above and beyond the standard, look towards the 2016 Toyota Corolla for sale in Fort Walton Beach, FL. With a feature-packed interior complete with the latest advances in technology and conveniences, on top of eye-catching style, you’ll have everything that you’ve always looked for in a vehicle with this innovative sedan. Stop by Toyota of Fort Walton Beach today to see what this compact car is all about.
Whether you’re behind the wheel, riding shotgun, or hanging out in the back, the Toyota Corolla ensures a comfortable cabin and atmosphere for all. Up front, the driver has the luxury of a 6- or 8-way adjustable seat, while the front passenger’s seat features a 4-way adjustable function. Thanks to the available automatic climate control, you’ll be able to set the temperature of the Corolla to your ideal preference. A total passenger volume of 97.5 cubic ft. allows everyone to sit back and relax – better yet, the Corolla was designed specifically to provide extra space for your backseat riders, so no one will feel too cramped. And, for your varying endeavors, you’ll have a massive 13 cubic ft. of trunk space1 at your advantage.
While on the road, the Toyota Corolla offers you a wide range of amenities to outfit it with to help you stay connected and entertained. Access to smartphone integration with Siri® Eyes Free2, HD predictive traffic and Doppler weather overlay, music search via SiriusXM® Satellite Radio3, and so much more, is available at the tip of your fingers when you equip the Corolla with the available Entune™ Premium Audio with Integrated Navigation4 and App Suite5. Thanks to the steering wheel-mounted controls, you can operate the audio system, Bluetooth®6, and voice command while keeping your hands on the wheel and maintaining focus on the road ahead.
Whether you’re headed to Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park with friends or Edwin Watts Golf for a round, the 2016 Corolla is furnished with an array of safety systems to ensure peace of mind. Equipped in every model is the Star Safety System™, which bundles Enhanced Vehicle Stability Control7, an Anti-lock Brake System, Brake Assist8, Smart Stop Technology®9, and more, within one innovative package. An available backup camera10 helps prevent unwanted collisions from happening by providing a live-feed of your rear surroundings on the center touchscreen. Additional features include the LATCH system, a Tire Pressure Monitor System11, and a total of eight airbags12.
You wouldn’t expect it from a compact car, but the 2016 Corolla packs a powerful – and efficient – punch underneath the hood. The 1.8L 4-cylinder integrates Dual Variable Valve Timing with intelligence (VVT-i) to produce 132 horsepower and 128 lb.-ft. of torque. The 4-speed Electronically Controlled automatic Transmission with intelligence (ECT-i) comes standard, while the Continuously Variable Transmission with intelligence (CVTi-S) with Shift Mode replaces it in higher trims. Prepare for long, uninterrupted stretches of driving, because this compact car provides you with a maximum fuel rating of 29/38/32 MPG city/hwy/combined13.
Experience the one-of-a-kind ride that the Corolla has to offer here at your local Toyota dealer, Toyota of Fort Walton Beach. We invite you to take a test drive in the renowned 2016 Toyota Corolla for sale in Fort Walton Beach, FL, today!
1. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
2. Always drive safely, obey traffic laws and focus on the road while driving. Siri® is available only on iPhone® 4S or later, iPad® with Retina® display, iPad mini™, and iPod touch® (5th generation) and requires internet access. Siri® is not available in all languages or all areas, and features vary by area. Some Siri® functionality and commands are not accessible in the vehicle. Data charges may apply. See apple.com and phone carrier for details.
3. SiriusXM services require a subscription after 3-month trial period. Subscriptions governed by SiriusXM Customer Agreement available at www.siriusxm.com. If you decide to continue your SiriusXM service at the end of your complimentary trial, the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current rates until you call 1-866-635-2349 to cancel. Fees and programming subject to change. Available only to those at least 18 years of age in the 48 contiguous United States and D.C.
4. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the navigation system is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway; updates may be available at an additional cost from your dealer. See your Navigation System Owner’s Manual for details.
5. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See toyota.com/entune for details.
6. Concentrating on the road should always be your first priority while driving. Do not use the hands-free phone system if it will distract you. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Toyota is under license. A compatible Bluetooth®-enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier.
7. Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) is an electronic system designed to help the driver maintain vehicle control under adverse conditions. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver steering input can all affect whether VSC will be effective in preventing a loss of control. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.
8. Brake Assist is designed to help the driver take full advantage of the benefits of ABS. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Braking effectiveness also depends on proper brake-system maintenance and tire and road conditions.
9. Smart Stop Technology® operates only in the event of certain simultaneous brake and accelerator pedal applications. When engaged, the system will reduce power to help the brakes bring the vehicle to a stop. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver input can all impact stopping distance. Smart Stop Technology® is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving and does not guarantee instant stopping. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.
10. The backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the rear area of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance. Cold weather will limit effectiveness and view may become cloudy.
11. The Toyota Tire Pressure Monitor alerts the driver when tire pressure is critically low. For optimal tire wear and performance, tire pressure should be checked regularly with a gauge; do not rely solely on the monitor system. See your Owner's Manual for details.
12. All the airbag (AB) systems are Supplemental Restraint Systems. All ABs (if installed) are designed to inflate only under certain conditions and in certain types of severe collisions: frontal and knee ABs typically inflate in frontal collisions; side and side curtain ABs in side collisions; Roll-Sensing Curtain ABs at a severe tilt degree, roll or lateral G-force. In all other accidents, the ABs will not inflate. To decrease the risk of injury from an inflating AB, always wear seatbelts, sit upright in the middle of the seat as far back as possible and do not lean against the door. Do not put objects in front of an AB or around the seatback. Do not use a rearward-facing child seat in any front passenger seat. The force of an inflating AB may cause serious injury or death. See your Owner’s Manual for further information/warnings.
13. 2016 EPA-estimated. Actual mileage may vary.