2017 Toyota Prius for Sale in Fort Walton Beach, FL
An Efficient Alternative to Your Everyday Sedan
There’s nothing quite like the Toyota Prius – especially the new and improved 2017 model year iteration. As the flagship of the hybrid segment, the Prius truly stands out from the rest with its unparalleled innovation, timeless design, and astounding performance. Take a closer look at the 2017 Toyota Prius for sale in Fort Walton Beach, FL, here at Toyota of Fort Walton Beach today!
When you’re behind the wheel of the Prius, all eyes will be on you. It’s sleek and smooth exterior is more than just good looks, though, as it also enhances the Prius’ overall aerodynamics for a seamless cruise. Outfitted on every hybrid are Active Grille Shutters, which automatically open and close to maximize driving dynamics and efficiency. Guiding you along every road are the standard Bi-LED projector low- and high-beam headlights and LED Daytime Running Lights, while LED taillights and stop lights adorn the rear.
Perfect for those oceanside cruises, the power tilt/slide moonroof can be added on as part of a package, so a breezy ride is only the push of a button away. As everyone enjoys the natural light and scenic views, you’ll be able to adjust the settings of your car without taking your hands off the wheel, thanks to the steering wheel-mounted controls. Whether you’re driving by yourself to work or heading to Ferry Park with the kids, you have the choice to heat or cool just the front seats or the whole cabin with standard smart-flow climate control – it even helps increase the overall efficiency of the Prius.
You’d only expect the latest and greatest from this hybrid in terms of technology, and that’s exactly what you’ll get. Equip the 2017 Toyota Prius for sale in Fort Walton Beach, FL, with the available Entune™ Premium Audio with Integrated Navigation1 and App Suite2 for access to a plethora of amenities. The 7-inch touchscreen, located in the center stack of the Prius, boasts SiriusXM® Satellite Radio3, hands-free phone capability4, HD predictive traffic and Doppler weather overlay, and so much more, right at the tip of your fingers. Two 12-volt power outlets, wireless charging5, and the Smart Key System6 are additional add-ons.
Easy on your wallet – and the environment – the 2017 Prius is the hybrid that makes a statement with just its efficiency, recording in at 54/50/52 MPG city/hwy/combined7. With a net rating of 121 horsepower and 120 lb.-ft. of torque, this hybrid is not only fuel conscious, but also performance-driven. Fitting right in with the modern-age, the color Head-Up Display is an available option to be equipped in the Prius. This system projects pertinent information, such as your speed, turn-by-turn directions, and Hybrid System Indicator details, right onto the windshield, so you can always stay in-the-know while maintaining your focus on the road.
Over 95% of all Toyota Prius models sold in the last 10 years are still on the road today8, drop in at Toyota of Fort Walton Beach to see why! Experience the legendary 2017 Toyota Prius for sale in Fort Walton Beach, FL, firsthand with a test drive today.
1. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the navigation system is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway; updates may be available at an additional cost from your dealer. See your Navigation System Owner’s Manual for details.
2. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See toyota.com/entune for details.
3. SiriusXM services require a subscription after 3-month trial period. Subscriptions governed by SiriusXM Customer Agreement available at www.siriusxm.com. If you decide to continue your SiriusXM service at the end of your complimentary trial, the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current rates until you call 1-866-635-2349 to cancel. Fees and programming subject to change. Available only to those at least 18 years of age in the 48 contiguous United States and D.C.
4. Concentrating on the road should always be your first priority while driving. Do not use the hands-free phone system if it will distract you. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Toyota is under license. A compatible Bluetooth®-enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier.
5. Qi wireless charging may not be compatible with all mobile phones, MP3/WMA players and like models. When using the wireless charging system, avoid placing metal objects between the wireless charger and the mobile device when charging is active. Doing so may cause metal objects to become hot and could cause burns. To prevent damage to devices, do not leave the devices in the vehicle. Temperature inside may become high, resulting in damage to the device.
6. The Smart Key System may interfere with some pacemakers or cardiac defibrillators. If you have one of these medical devices, please talk to your doctor to see if you should deactivate this system.
7. 2016 EPA-estimated 54 city/50 highway/52 combined mpg for Prius. Actual mileage will vary. 2016 EPA-estimated 58 city/53 highway/56 combined mpg for Prius Two Eco. Actual mileage will vary.
8. Based on IHS Automotive: Polk U.S. Vehicles In Operation registration statistics MY 2006-2015 as of July 2015.