2017 Toyota Tacoma for Sale in Fort Walton Beach, FL
The Truck That Satisfies Your Every Want and Need
A pickup of great, incomparable, and durable capability awaits your test drive here at Toyota of Fort Walton Beach. Not only is the new 2017 Tacoma the epitome of the ideal truck, it is also bound to exceed your every expectation. With its hard-hitting performance and refined yet innovative interior, the Tacoma truly is a must-see. Experience the 2017 Toyota Tacoma for sale in Fort Walton Beach, FL, today at your local Toyota dealer!
From excursions in the backwoods, to work site assignments, the 2017 Tacoma has the power and strength to handle whatever you throw at it. Underneath the hood, you’ll find two engine options available to choose from. The 2.7L 4-cylinder powertrain is worth 159 horsepower and 180 lb.-ft. of torque, while the 3.5L V6 cranks it up to 278 horsepower and 265 lb.-ft. of torque. For those traditionalists out there, a 5- or 6-speed manual transmission can be equipped, or the 6-speed Electronically Controlled automatic Transmission with intelligence (ECT-i) for easier handling. And, for all of your hauling endeavors, the Tacoma offers a standard 3,500-lb. towing capacity1, while the maximum 6,400-lb. towing capability1 is available with the V6 Tow Package.
From rocky paths, to slick roads, the Tacoma comes standard with the 4WDemand part-time 4WD, which features an electronically controlled transfer case and Automatic Limited-Slip Differential2. When venturing off into the unknown, the Tacoma provides you with a couple key features to ensure confidence every time you hit the road. With Hill Start Assist Control3 equipped, this system helps minimize rollback as you move your foot from the brake to the accelerator while ascending an incline. The technology in available Multi-terrain Select helps regulate wheelspin by adjusting engine throttle and traction control to provide you with a smooth and steady ride.
Ready to handle it all, the 2017 Toyota Tacoma for sale in Fort Walton Beach, FL, equips its bed with some handy amenities. To keep all of your possessions safe, the Tacoma comes standard with a locking tailgate, and offers an available locking hard tri-fold tonneau cover. Not only does the tailgate lock, it also has the capability to be removed when you need to bring along longer items in the Tacoma. Equipped with four heavy-duty adjustable tie-down cleats, the deck rail system is the perfect innovation for secure transports, from job site duties, to weekends at Bayview RV Campground. Additional elements you can outfit the bed with include a mounted 120-volt power outlet and an integrated storage compartment.
Refined and innovative, the interior of the 2017 Tacoma boasts an array of amenities to accompany you on every ride. Thanks to an advanced cab-to-bed seal and a front chin spoiler, you’ll be able to glide along Miracle Strip Parkway effortlessly without the interruption of road noise. Soft-touch materials, available leather-trimmed seating, an optional moonroof, and dual zone climate control are just a few of the luxurious features that grace the cabin. To keep a reel of all of your off-roading adventures, the Tacoma comes standard with an integrated GoPro®4 mount on the windshield. Qi-compatible wireless charging5 ensures a full-battery for your smartphone while on the road, so you never have to be out of touch. For seamless parking maneuvers, the backup camera6 allows you to reverse smoothly with and without a haul in tow by providing you with a live-feed of your surroundings on the center touchscreen.
We at Toyota of Fort Walton Beach welcome you to come take a spin in the 2017 Toyota Tacoma for sale in Fort Walton Beach, FL, today! Get a taste of what it’s like to drive this do-it-all truck here at our location at 1006 North Beal parkway in Fort Walton Beach, FL.
1. Before towing, confirm your vehicle and trailer are compatible, hooked up and loaded properly and that you have any necessary additional equipment. Do not exceed any Weight Ratings and follow all instructions in your Owner's Manual. The maximum you can tow depends on base curb weight plus the total weight of any cargo, occupants, and added vehicle equipment. “Added vehicle equipment” includes additional standard/optional equipment and accessories added by the manufacturer, dealers, and/or vehicle owners. The only way to be certain of your vehicle's exact curb weight is to weigh your vehicle without passengers or cargo.
2. Auto LSD is an electronic, brake-actuated limited-slip differential that automatically activates when VSC is disengaged at low speeds.
3. HAC is designed to help minimize backward rolling on steep ascents. It is not a substitute for safe driving judgment and practices. Factors including grade, surface conditions and driver input can all affect whether HAC will be effective in preventing a loss of control. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.
4. GoPro® mount on the windshield is to be used with GoPro HERO cameras. GoPro® camera not included. GoPro, HERO, the GoPro logo, and the GoPro Be a Hero logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of GoPro, Inc.
5. Qi wireless charging may not be compatible with all mobile phones, MP3/WMA players and like models. When using the wireless charging system, avoid placing metal objects between the wireless charger and the mobile device when charging is active. Doing so may cause metal objects to become hot and could cause burns. To prevent damage to devices, do not leave the devices in the vehicle. Temperature inside may become high, resulting in damage to the device.
6. The backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the rear area of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance. Cold weather will limit effectiveness and view may become cloudy.