2022 Toyota GR Supra for Sale in Fort Walton Beach, FL, Serving Niceville, Pensacola, & Destin
Why should you buy a 2022 Toyota GR Supra in Fort Walton Beach, FL, Serving Niceville, Pensacola, & Destin?
The 2022 Toyota GR Supra for sale at Toyota of Fort Walton Beach in FL – serving Niceville, Pensacola, and Destin – is ready to take on the open road.
The 2022 Toyota GR Supra: What We Like
This sports car’s nearly perfect weight balanced frame makes for improved aerodynamics and handling. Enjoy the thrills from either the standard 255-hp, 2.0L twin-scroll single-turbo inline 4-cylinder engine or the available 382-hp, 3.0L twin-scroll single-turbo inline 6-cylinder engine.
Over 16 inches of digital screens along the interior dash with an 8.8-inch fully-digital TFT LCD gauge cluster and an 8.8-inch display screen with Supra Command, featuring a dial for selecting multimedia options. Maximize your tech power by adding the available Qi-compatible smartphone charger and full-color Head-Up Display.
Why Buy a 2022 Toyota GR Supra NOW from Toyota of Fort Walton Beach?
There’s never been a better time to buy a 2022 Toyota GR Supra from Toyota of Fort Walton Beach! We have amazing new Toyota specials and new Toyota auto loan rates are at an all-time low. Browse our entire 2022 Toyota inventory online right now and contact us when you’re ready to take a test drive.
Exclusive interior styling
Complementing the sleek exterior of GR Supra A91-CF Edition is a unique interior that's ready to get your heart racing. Black and Red Alcantara®-trimmed2 /leather-trimmed seats add a sporty vibe, while giving you the support you need to dominate the twists and turns.
3.0-Liter Turbocharged Inline-Six
Producing 382 horsepower 139 with an impressive 368 lb.-ft. of torque, this engine gives you plenty of power and instant response.
Apple CarPlay® compatible
GR Supra 3.0 Premium comes standard with wireless Apple CarPlay®10 compatibility. Simply pair your compatible iPhone®11 to access your favorite iOS apps directly from GR Supra's 8.8-in. high-resolution display, while staying focused on your drive.
GR Supra comes equipped with a number of active safety features, including a Pre-Collision System13 with Pedestrian Detection,14 Lane Departure Warning with Steering Assist,15 Automatic High Beams16 and Speed Limit Information.17
13. The Pre-Collision System is designed to help reduce the crash speed and damage in certain frontal collisions only. It is not a collision-avoidance system and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness is dependent on many factors including road, weather and vehicle conditions. See Owner's Manual for additional limitations and details.
14. The Pedestrian Detection system is designed to detect a pedestrian or bicyclist ahead of the vehicle, determine if impact is imminent and help reduce impact speed. It is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors, such as speed, size and position of pedestrian or bicyclist, and weather, light and road conditions. See Owner's Manual for additional limitations and details
15. Lane Departure Warning with Steering Assist is designed to read visible lane markers under certain conditions. It provides a visual and audible alert, and slight steering force when lane departure is detected. It is not a collision-avoidance system or a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Effectiveness is dependent on many factors including road, weather and vehicle conditions. See Owner's Manual for additional limitations and details.
16. Automatic High Beams are activated under specific conditions. Factors such as a dirty windshield, weather, lighting and terrain limit effectiveness, requiring the driver to manually operate the high beams. See Owner's Manual for additional limitations and details.
17. Do not rely exclusively on the Speed Limit Information (SLI) feature. SLI provides information to the driver when data is available. Effectiveness is dependent on many conditions. Use common sense when using SLI and follow posted speed limit signs. See Owner's Manual for additional limitations and details